The Accredited Specialist Business and Commercial Litigation Lawyers at Parke Lawyers in Melbourne can advise on all facets of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and investigations by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Our expert competition and consumer law practitioners can provide advice on:
- social media
- advertising and promotions
- bait advertising
- misrepresentation and passing-off
- warranties and guarantees
- price-fixing and resale price maintenance
- unfair contract terms
- door-to-door selling
- country of origin labelling
Our consumer law solicitors can also develop risk-minimisation strategies to drive compliance within your business.