Parke Lawyers has a team of leading conveyancing lawyers providing you with the legal support and guidance you need through the entire process. At Parke Lawyers all conveyancing matters are handled by qualified property lawyers.
For many years real estate developers have relied upon the property law team at Parke Lawyers to protect their interests. The team at Parke Lawyers can prepare contracts, assist in marketing the property, advice on subdivision issues, town planning matters and owners corporation rules.
The property law team at Parke Lawyers can assist in respect of all commercial leasing including:
- preparation (or review) of the disclosure statement and lease
- advice regarding lease requirements, commercial or retail, including the Retail Leases Act 2003
- investigating zoning, permits and building requirements
As leading property lawyers in Melbourne, Parke Lawyers works with clients throughout Australia. Parke Lawyers provides legal representation with regards to the buying and selling of properties, as well as other disputes that may arise among buyers, sellers and even tenants.
As Accredited Specialists in Commerical Litigation, Parke Lawyers can assist with disputes involving:
- adverse possession
- prescriptive easements
- boundary and fencing issues
- owners corporations or members of an owners corporation
For assistance with conveyancing, property development, commercial or property litigation contact us