Our expert property lawyers in Melbourne can handle all your needs – from buying or selling a house, land or unit through to registering a plan of subdivision, advising on bank guarantees, making or defending an adverse possession claim or advising on moving in to a retirement village.
We have conveyancing specialists who will guide you through the process, provide valuable advice and help you avoid mistakes. As far as property law firms go, you can trust Parke Lawyers for top class experience, expertise and dedication to your needs.
Subdivisions, Easements, Owners Corporations
The team at Parke Lawyers has extensive experience in acting for property developers and owners corporations. We can assist with:
- subdivisions (both tower and greenfield)
- planning issues related to subdivision
- section 173 agreements
- owners corporations
Leases Commercial/Retail Property
Commercial property deals demand more than just legal expertise. You need a lawyer with commercial acumen and experience, who can assist with drafting and negotiation of terms. Our property lawyers are experts in:
- preparation of both commercial and retail leases
- review of leases for tenants
- advising landlords and tenants about their rights and obligations
- preparation of assignments and renewals of leases
- dispute resolution and property litigation services
If you need a real estate lawyer give us a call today on 134 134.