Our business lawyers are Accredited Specialists in Business Law with the expertise and experience to advise on the full gamut of legal issues encountered by businesses in Melbourne and throughout Australia. Being named the Best in Business Law in the Acquisition International Legal Awards, we bring together an experienced and effective business law team. We provide a range of legal services, including:
- commercial contracts
- business structures
- registration of companies and preparing trust deeds
- self-managed superannuation funds
- mergers and acquisitions
- compliance with ASIC laws and regulations, the Australian Consumer Law and Corporations Act 2001 requirements
- corporate governance
- trade practices issues
- licensing issues
- trade marks
- domain name law
- property and leasing
- general commercial advice
Business Lawyers you can count on
We understand that businesses go through a life cycle – from start-up through its many areas of growth, right through to the exit. Having a great legal team behind you is a crucial part of your success and offers significant benefits. At Parke Lawyers we see ourselves as your business partner for life.
Our business lawyers act as corporate advisors for a wide range of clients within a diverse range of industries. We can advise you on all areas of Australian business law and our advice is always relevant, timely, practical and cost-effective.
We can assist with the following business services:
- drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, and finance and security documents
- overseeing the purchase and sale of corporations and businesses
- preparing shareholder, partnership and joint venture agreements
- advising on director and board responsibilities
- advising on Competition and Consumer Act 2010 obligations
- advising on industrial law matters, including issues under the Fair Work Act 2009
- contractor and employment advice and documents
- family business advice
If you are considering starting a business or considering the restructuring of your existing business, we recommend you seek expert legal advice before deciding on a specific business structure. As Accredited Specialist Business Lawyers in Melbourne, we provide effective, considered legal advice to businesses and provide the legal support needed to drive success.
Our Accredited Specialist Business Lawyers are problem solvers. We think strategically to provide business with great outcomes.
At Parke Lawyers, we address all your business structure questions, and provide the right legal advice for your business. We know there is no standard solution that suits every business, which is why we offer a personalised approach to all our business clients.
We provide our clients with commercially realistic, practical legal advice ensuring you have the best legal support and guidance every step of the way. Whether you need assistance with franchising, joint ventures, commercial properties, insolvency, workplace relations, business management or any other area of commercial law, our business lawyers will be by your side, every step of the way.