What services can you provide in terms of employment relations?

At Parke Lawyers we provide a full range of employment and industrial relations services to the local government and this includes:

  • discrimination and sexual harassment actions;
  • employment contracts;
  • general employment and workplace relations advice; and
  • employee handbooks.

Do you have experience in working with local government?

Parke Lawyers has counted city and regional councils amongst its clients for some years and offers significant expertise to ensure local government operations meet all the necessary requirements of its business activities.

Contact Us

Make an enquiry
Call 134 134

Team Members

Need Help? Contact Us.

Make an enquiry or request a call back

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
We also welcome your enquiries by phone, direct email or visiting one of our offices.
Phone 134 134
Email: law@pl.com.au
Locate Us