If you are a successful business person who wants to move to Australia under business migration categories, we at Parke Lawyers can help you to gain permanent entry into Australia. If you meet the requirements in terms of the language and skills that are needed in Australia, you may obtain your Business Talent visa.
The business entry categories include:
- Business owner
- Senior executive
- Business talent
Each of these categories will have different requirements when it comes to entering into Australia. In most cases you’ll be granted a fouryear temporary business visa and then you may apply for permanent residency, depending on your level of business activity and investment.
At Parke Lawyers we assist you with all your immigration needs, including important information for business owners wanting to move to Australia. We have experienced immigration lawyers in Melbourne and they will assist you with all your application requirements.
Skilled Visa Options
In order to qualify for a skilled visa you need to comply with the following:
- Age – you must be under 50 when you apply;
- English language – you should have sufficient ability in the English language to work in Australia (at least at a competent level);
- Nominated occupation – when you apply you nominate a skilled occupation, which fits your skills and qualifications. Your nominated occupation must be found on the Skilled Occupations List;
- Skills assessment – before you apply, you must have your skills assessed by the Australian assessing authority designated to assess your nominated occupation (which will usually have specific qualifications requirements);
- Health assessment – you should be of reasonably good health and all applicants must have their health assessed by a panel doctor and undergo a medical examination; and
- Character assessment – you should be of good character and this too will be assessed.
For more information on immigration law, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.