Parke Lawyers has a team of specialised business lawyers in Melbourne that has the expertise and the experience to handle a variety of legal services. Being named the Best in Business Law in the Acquisition International Legal Awards, we bring together an experienced and effective business law team including Accredited Specialist in Business Law, Jim Parke.
We provide a range of legal services, including the following:
- Commercial contracts
- Business structures
- Registration of companies and preparing trust deeds
- Self-managed superannuation funds
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Compliance with ASIC laws and regulations, the Australian Consumer Law and Corporations Act requirements
- Corporate governance
- Trade practices issues
- Licensing issues
- Domain name law
- General commercial advice
Corporate Lawyers in Melbourne
If you need a reliable corporate lawyer, Parke Lawyers offers you all the support you need when it comes to corporate law. From drafting a wide range of commercial contracts, to overseeing the purchase and sale of corporations or partnerships, we provide you with the legal support and guidance you need.
We understand that businesses go through a life cycle – from startup through its many areas of growth, right through to the exit. Having a great legal team behind you is a crucial part of your success and offers a lot of benefits. At Parke Lawyers we see ourselves as your business partner for life.
Our business lawyers act as corporate advisors for a wide range of clients within a diverse range of industries. We can advise you on all areas of Australian corporate law and our advice is always relevant, timely, practical and cost-effective.
We can assist with the following business services:
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, and finance and security documents
- Oversee the purchase and sale of corporations and businesses
- Preparing shareholder, partnership and joint venture agreements
- Advising on director and board responsibilities
- Advising on Competition and Consumer Act 2010 obligations
- Advising on industrial law matters, including issues under the Fair Work Act
- Contractor and employment advice and documents
- Family business advice
If you are thinking of starting a business or considering the restructuring of your existing business, we recommend that you seek expert legal advice before deciding on a specific business structure. As leading business lawyers in Melbourne, Parke Lawyers specialise in providing updated, relevant legal advice to businesses and provide the legal support they need to drive their success.
At Parke Lawyers, we address all your business structure questions, and provide the right legal advice for your business. We know that there is no standard solution that suits every business, which is why we offer a personalised approach to all our business clients.
There is a wide variety of services that we provide to our clients, and we ensure that we offer the best legal support and guidance every step of the way. Whether you need assistance with franchising, joint ventures, commercial properties, insolvency, workplace relations, business management or any other area of business law, our business lawyers will be by your side, every step of the way.
Contact us for more information about our services.