Legal Documents Instruction Portal
Using technology to streamline the process and keep costs down
At Parke Lawyers, we believe that everyone should have access to top-tier quality legal documents, without compromise. That’s why we have invested in a high-tech online system to streamline the process of creating sophisticated legal documents for our clients. This helps to keep costs down and means that top-tier quality legal documents are now accessible to everyone.
Our online legal documents portal uses advanced technology, with built-in legal logic, to obtain all of the information we need to prepare a fully customised legal document for you in the fastest and most accurate way possible. Built by lawyers, our online platform is like an expert virtual lawyer, asking all of the right questions and dynamically adapting to the answers. This ensures that nothing is missed, so we can deliver your completed document to you as quickly as possible.
It’s all about leveraging new technology to reduce turn-around times, improve quality control and keep costs as low as possible. This is a revolution that will forever change the way legal documents are prepared.
Here are the documents that we have added into our secure online instruction portal so far:
- Shareholders’ Agreement or Unitholders’ Agreement
- Issue of securities:
- Transfer of securities:
- Confidentiality Agreement
- 1-Page Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Deed of Novation
- Deed of Guarantee
- Sale and Purchase of tangible assets
- Website documents:
- Testimonial Release & Consent
Banking & Finance
Estate Planning and Tax Structuring
- Director approvals for execution of documents
- Power of Attorney for execution of documents
- Pack for appointment of company officers
- Pack for resignation of company officers
- Pack for changing company name
- Pack for changing the company constitution
- Constitution of Pty Ltd company
… and more coming soon!